Friday, 6 November 2015

Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer Review - Vitamin C for your skin



I love this InstaNatural Retinol Moisturiser which I was sent to review. Okay so the packaging isn't beautiful to look at - if you like beautiful jars for your creams to sit in pride of place on your bathroom shelf then you may be disappointed - but I actually think it's the product that's of importance and this is a good product in packaging that, although sturdy, is very functional. It delivers the right amount due to it's pump action so you don't overuse and there is no waste.

It's a simple, white cream and I found it easily absorbed into my skin. I have been using it for the last month and we have had a wide variety of weather conditions - from balmy 20 degrees to nearly freezing and my skin is affected by the cold and damp so needs extra love at this time of year. I found this moisturiser had just enough barrier to keep my skin hydrated (even on the London Underground) without feeling 'sticky'. I can't say that my skin is any less lined (does it ever look less lined even with really expensive brands?) but it does look great - people say I look really well and my skin is glowing.

I also think this is breast cancer treatment friendly -  I am always on the lookout for brands that are gentle, not overly chemical, not overly fragranced and are simple, and this one fits the bill. I have been using it in conjunction with the InstaNatural Retinol Serum instead of my usual serum and my skin feels very fresh with using both products.

I haven't had a spot outbreak since using and my pores look fine too - it seems to have closed one deep pore I had on my forehead which is a real bonus as it was quite obvious. It contains no fragrance which I like - here are the ingredients for quick reference -

2.5% Retinol
Vitamin C
Hyaluronic Acid
Jojoba Oil
Shea Butter
Green Tea

Apparently Retinol can increase your sensitivity to sunlight so they do recommend you use a sunscreen in conjunction with this product on days of sunshine - I started using this at the beginning of October so it hasn't really been an issue.

Altogether a great moisturiser at a great price - the size of product is fantastic too, a 100ml bottle is rare and mine is still going strong after a month of almost constant use.

The InstaNatural Retinol Moisuriser is on sale on Amazon at the moment for £19.95 instead of £39.95 so pick up a bargain today!


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...