Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Liquid Velvet Lipstick Lasts for Hours



Today I am wearing a Ciate London lipstick called Liquid Velvet and the reason why I am telling you this is because I am a bit obsessed with this deep pigment lipstick that comes in a gloss style holder but dries to a plush velvet. It's wand allows perfect application which you do need as it dries and stays a long (and I mean LONG) time.

To get the best effect you use the stick to create a defined lip line then fill in your lips and it really will stay all day. 

It's a matte colour which allows me to drink coffee, eat lunch and kiss without it disappearing but unlike a lot of 'stay-all-day' lipsticks this has moisturising properties so my lips don't get dried out by using it.

The killer ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid which adds lip-conditioning and makes lips look fuller too but what I particularly love is that it is Paraben, Sulfate and Phthalate free. Go Ciate!

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...