Sunday, 8 February 2015


So the BAFTA's had me riveted this evening. So glad The Grand Hotel of Budapest won 9 awards - one of my favourite films from last year by far. And Birdman which was fantastic too. I haven't seen Eddie Redmayne in The Theory of Everything but I am sure he deserved his best actor - will have to catch it soon!

But it was the frocks which I really lovely this year - everyone looked fantastic. Stealing the show for me was Julianne Moore who not only won best actress for Still Alice, but makes older just chic and I so love a red head wearing red - so very stunning. She wore Tom Ford who knows how to dress a woman like a woman - sorry but a lot of designers just don't. I love this and she has a fab cleavage too.




I must also mention Keira Knightley who I think does pregnancy extremely well - what a gorgeous gown by Giambattista Valli.


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...