Monday, 2 February 2015

Hand Saving Beauty

The north wind does blow and snow is a regular feature which isn't helping my dry skin and my hands in particular, so a good hand-cream has become essential. My friends have all been sending me little get-well, keep safe gifts which is lovely and I have had no less than 3 hand-creams to choose from so I now have one in each bathroom and one by the kitchen sink downstairs. All three have fabulous ingredients, smell lovely and are really doing the trick - even my long suffering cuticles are healthy and smooth. 



This Along Came Betty Hands that do Wishes handcream with Peach and Apricot is actually one of my favourites. It is available in a Shea Butter version for £2 in Tesco which is amazing. 


Here's another one which has the most gorgeous fragrance - which is what you would expect from Rituals. This Happy Hands Mandarin and Mint is really fresh and is £8,50. It absorbs quickly and easily and my hands do feel very happy afterwards.


Last but certainly not least is the Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba Hand, Nail and Cuticle Cream from A'kin. This is simply lovely - the fragrance, the way it makes my hands feel - yummy! It's £12 so is expensive but it is lovely...

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...