Saturday, 7 February 2015

A new haircut is not all bad

So my hair has started to come out with the effect of chemo for my breast cancer treatment. I could pull it gently and the whole lot just fell out - didn't need any pressure. So to try to take the weight off my obviously weakened hair follicles I decided to bite the bullet and get my husband to get out his clippers (he has a number 1) and take it all off. Well not entirely off but close to my head. I am so glad I didn't have to sit in a public hairdressers but did it in my kitchen with husband and one of my best friends to lighten the mood. And do you know what? Once again it's okay. I am shocked at how grey I actually am (years of colouring makes you delusional) and I have a great shaped head - am happy about that. So here you have it - my new look. Yes I look like an art teacher - but a damn fine one! And with sunglassed on I look quite menacing which will have it's useful moment's I'm sure. So here is the new me.


I have ordered a wig so I do have the option - with a wedding in a week I want to look as near to normal as possible - wedding photos have a habit of sticking around for years!

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...