Thursday, 17 July 2014

New additions to the Clinique Chubby Stick family



Last night was launch night for Clinique at the rather splendid Ham Yard Hotel in London's Soho. Everyone who is anyone seems to have been there except me - Instagram has been full of shots of the place, much to my annoyance. So I was delighted to be invited but would have gone along had it been at the office to be honest because I also love Chubby Sticks so wanted the low-down on the latest additions to the Chubby Stick family.

First off are the new Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturising Lip Colour Balm which are what we all need when the sun is shining or when the weather turns wintery. They claim these are 'customised' as the subtle colours change according to your natural tone. Sheer shades range from orange to pink to red and violet. Violet is my favourite but it's about as far away from Goth as you can get on my lips, move of a mild berry stain.

The balms are infused with vitamin C, jojoba seed oil, mango seed butter and shea butter too - all set to make lips soft, protected and moisturised. I already have one slipped into my handbag...



Second new Chubby Stick family member it the Cheek Colour Balm. Wider than the other Chubby Sticks (obviously) this goes on really easily and is perfectly sheer and creamy. It doesn't cake or flake just gives you a lovely glow. It also doesn't dry on your skin so is water, sweat and humidity-resistant, just what we all need at the moment!

You can blend the colour onto your cheekbone with fingers, brush or sponge - I do prefer my fingers, and there are 4 fabulous shades so something for everyone.

Both these babies are available online tomorrow (July 18th) or on sale in store from 1st August.

All Clinique Chubby Sticks are fragrance and allergy tested. The Cheek Colour Balm is £19 and the Lip Colour Balm is £17.

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...