Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Debbie Harry, Blondie and a great party with Virgin Atlantic!




Parties don't come much better than the one I attended last night - I am such a lucky girl I know. Vivienne Westwood was officially launching her red hot uniform line for Virgin Atlantic at Village Underground in Shoreditch and it really was a celebration of UK Cool - Virgin and Vivienne can still deliver this in bucketloads!

If I was a member of the Virgin crew I would be really proud to wear this beautifully tailored range and the guys and girls at the event who were modelling said outfits were all members of the Virgin team - not a model in site. Unless you count audience member Lily Cole of course!

So we have the venue and we have an amazing guest list but the cream on the top of the evening cherry was a private performance of a set by Blondie. Debbie Harry has single-handedly made me realise that getting older really is nothing to be scared of. She was 69 on the night and looked so much younger. Same swagger, same working the crowd who lapped up every note, amazing woman! She left us wanting more but were soon diverted by a DJ set by Goldie - as I say a fine night in London town.

Here are some of the snaps I took along with Krista from www.beautyandthedirt.com who purloined by phone to get a close-up snap or 60.














Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...