Friday, 20 June 2014

Clarks - gorgeous new shoes from Autumn/Winter 2014



I know it's still summer and I am worried about my pedicure but it is never too early to covet the Autumn/Winter 2014 fabulous designs. I was sent a pair of gorgeous black suede and patent shoes from Clarks from the new season collection and they are simply fantastic. Not only are they really comfortable with the extra cushioned insole but as they have a platform they are nowhere near as high and lofty as they look. I think I could stand for a fair while in these which makes a change. So many heels are meant for sliding in and out of taxis and for sitting down in - not for spending any time on your feet anyway.

These are on the Clarks site now and are Angie Kendra for £59.99.

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...