Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Beauty Review - New Volume 1 seconde mascara from Bourjois




I don't often have people comment on how nice my eyes look these days (more's the pity) but today I did and it has to be down to the fact that today I am wearing Volume 1 Seconde mascara from Bourjois Paris. This brand new mascara is the perfect balance between the formula (which coats easily and lasts up to 16 hours) and the brush, which is based on a barrel brush which wraps around lashes for perfect volume. The packaging is really cool and the perfect shape too.

When I say perfect volume I really do mean that it is perfect - and I have been wearing it after being given a sample last week (how lucky am I). The killer ingredient has to the the carnauba and bee's waxes and jojoba ester which allows the mascara to both thicken and stretch, even to the ends of my lashes. It came off really easily too and apparently the waterproof version is just as easy to remove. The black is intense, and the effect really is spectacular - even on my lashes which are starting to thin out these days. Highly recommended from me anyway!

Launched this week priced at £9.99 this mascara is available from Boots.com, Boots, Superdrug and Superdrug.com.

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...