Monday, 10 March 2014

New Carte Noire Espresso Capsules you can buy off the shelf!



I have written about how much I love my Nespresso and I have written about Gourmesso capsules too, which are delivered at a cheaper cost. Now with great excitement I have heard all about Carte Noire Espresso Capsules that can be bought from supermarkets at an RRP of £2.79 for 10. These are cheaper than Nespresso and easily available and it has made me really rather happy as they taste delicious too.

They work with all Nespresso machines bought before July 2013 so visit www.cartenoire.co.uk/compatibility to check if they will fit your machine. Carte Noire are a premium French coffee brand and if you love coffee you are bound to have tried theirs. They have four distinct flavours from subtle and fruity to chocolatey and nutty. Look out for Nos 3, 5, 7 and 9. All are made from Arabica coffee and they really won't disappoint.


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...