Friday, 21 February 2014

Skagen is not just about watches

Scandinavia is officially cool. From leather trousers on The Bridge to knitwear that has graced high end fashion catwalks to high street stores, Scandinavian countries are now on many a 'must-visit' wish list because they have suddenly become very visible. Skagen hails from Denmark and I have been a fan since my husband bought me a Skagen watch about 3 years ago. He then bought me another one for Christmas and I love both of them. So an invitation to a customer evening even if it was after work at Westfield couldn't be ignored. Having never been to a Skagen stand-alone store, I didn't actually realise that they didn't just do watches. Imagine that!

Skagen are a lifestyle brand and now retail in over 80 countries worldwide and I am now adding their leather goods to my list of favourites. This season's colours are really delicious, pastel leather graced watchstraps, bags, pouches and purses. And there was something for the men too. I was very spoilt and was given a watch to add to my collection - a rose gold, large faced watch with matching metal strap. I had been intending to buy a rose gold watch as I do like the colour so it was a really welcome treat and it is on my wrist as I write this.

Here are some of the things I saw that evening - in stores and on the Skagen website now! Let the Spring/Summer colours in!
















Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...