Sunday, 23 February 2014

No7 Youthful - beautiful results from this CC cream


I don't know if I buy into the whole BB and CC cream thing really - sounds like marketing to me. However I am always interested in things that are both affordable and seem to have an effect. I was sent this Boots No7 Youthful CC cream to try out and I must admit it really is rather wonderful and when I run out I will be buying more!

It has been out since last summer so I am a little late to the party on this one but late or not I am so glad it was thrust in front of my nose as I really am a little in love.

What is a CC cream I hear you ask. Well they include colour correction (or complete correction or complexion correction - take your pick) which I really need these days. What with the menopause and simply getting older my skin has been a bit of a nightmare - teenage acne anyone? And a small red rash that comes and goes with my hormones. Not nice. This cream is therefore a godsend frankly. Not only is it neither greasy or drying but it is absorbed beautifully and does the whole 'no make-up make-up' thing perfectly.

So this CC cream in particular really does correct uneven skin colour and pigmentation and also has anti-aging benefits ie a built in SPF15.

It's available in two shades and also contains the killer ingredient Hyalouronic Acid  which really does make my skin look brighter - all helps combat aging - and also has Firming Complex + to help smooth out wrinkles, and vitamins A&C help to normalise skin cell production and super charge them so it all looks bright and smooth.

I genuinely think this product should be at least trialled by anyone whose skin is feeling sad and a bit grey after this long winter. And for those of us over a certain age it's a must! Get it from Boots for £14.50.



Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...