Sunday, 2 February 2014

More romance for February even at breakfast!


Lekue have a wide range of nifty little sillicone shapes to bring both colour and a bit of fun to your kitchen. Last month Lekue sent me a few to trial and I made this special egg recipe to have with toast for someone I love and it was really well received! 



First I cut up bacon into tiny slices and put them in the Lekue mould. I put them on high in the microwave for 20 seconds then added the sliced tips of asparagus for a further 20 seconds. You may need to separate the bacon as it tends to stick together and you don't want it like this in your egg. You then carefully crack an egg in and cook the whole thing for a few minutes (check your microwave as cooking eggs can vary). I added a little grated cheese to the hot egg before turning out and serving with hot buttered toast - simply delicious!


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...