Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Latest in Beauty Hip and Healthy beauty box

Latest in Beauty Hip & Healthy Beauty Discovery Box

I've never signed up for a beauty box (I suppose I should really as they do seem good value) but I have been reading recently about Hip & Healthy's box which they have produced for Latest in Beauty. I am a reader of Hip & Healthy magazine and I know this will have been really well-thought out - so if you are making an effort with diet and want to give a beauty box a go then maybe this is a good place to start....

The box is worth a cool £50 but costs just £9.95 plus £3.95 postage and here is some of what you'll find. Neom Organic Complete Bliss Hand Cream (50ml), Jax Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water (250ml), Together Health Multivitamin & Mineral Food Supplement (sachet - 7 capsules), Aduna Baobab Fruit Pulp Powder Sachet (4.5g), Teapigs Match Green Tea (2 teabags) and loads more...

Order now at Latest in Beauty.


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...