Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Healthy Me - I've got a Kenwood Smoothie maker


Not wanting to be the odd one out in the office and having provided them all with a summer's worth of Kale, I decided to add a Kenwood Smoothie 2Go to my collection of kitchen gadgets. Of course I will be in for some flack 'another gadget to gather dust?' or similar but this is a)small enough to easily be put away in a cupboard and b)just like my slow-cooker I know I will give it lots of love and attention. I ordered it from Amazon and I must say they delivered really quickly even though I'd only paid for second class delivery so I was super impressed with that too.

I have a book on juicing and smoothies for a healthy diet so that's a start, and I have a juicer so I am just about good to go....

What drew me to the Kenwood Smoothie 2Go? Well its dinky - too often blenders are just too big. Too big for a worksurface and too big to fill with fruit etc. And it comes with a cup for taking it away with you - in fact you fill the cup, click on the blades, turn it over and away you go - a brilliant smoothie!

Fruit smoothie with banana, Greek yoghurt, raspberries and mango

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...