Thursday, 26 December 2013

My favourite Christmas pressie - Mexican folk art



I know I said I wasn't going to blog but I just had to share my favourite pressie this year. Not that I am not hugely appreciative of my other presents (far from it) but this is special and means I now have a collection! If two of anything makes a collection of course - but I am now spurred on to collect more Mexican art!

This is from my husband who got it from House of Guadalupe in London's Camden Market. They are not all about kitsch but feature some 14 artists from Mexico where you can buy decorated skulls, shrines (like the one above), and even wrestling masks!

If you can't get down to Camden then go to their online shop and indulge your inner Mexican....


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...