Monday, 2 December 2013

Introducing Gourmesso coffee capsules for your Nespresso machine



I have written in the past about how much love I have for my Nespresso which was a birthday present. Well that love has not gone away but it is an extravagance and the coffee pods are not as cheap as buying fresh ground coffee for your coffee pot. Gourmesso must have read my review as they contacted me to tell me all about their alternative pods which you can use in your Nespresso machine without mishap for around 30% less.

Gourmesso Espresso use only the best Arabic and Robusta coffee beans and each capsule is packed in an air tight proof pack so all the flavour it kept in as well as the sealed Nespresso pods. I am always on the look out for a way to save a bit of money so I gave them a try and I must admit I cannot taste the difference!

They don't have quite the selection but they do have flavoured coffees - I particularly liked the vanilla and will definitely be restocking those in particular. I was a little hesitant about using them in my machine but they went in (and came out) with absolutely no problem - so when they say they fit the machines then they really do. They have a list of those they don't so check out the Gourmesso website before ordering just to be sure.

The coffees are labelled by intensity and come in packs of 10 with prices ranging from £2.10 - £2.50 for a pack. You also don't have to pay for shipping within the UK which is an absolute bargain in my book!


Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...