Saturday, 23 November 2013

Clarks Shoes Spring/Summer 2014 preview warms us up nicely

Again in the topsy-turvey world of fashion PR it's Spring (when the rest of London is shivering) and they are tasked with recreating a peaceful summer's afternoon with a picnic by a lake in mid-November. The Clarks shoes PRs are pretty good at thi,s so I found myself by a lake sipping a freshly made fruit smoothie and munching a summer sandwich with the new collection for Spring/Summer dotted around flower beds and bowers. I particularly liked the mad-cap colour from designer Orla Keily - though the designs are maybe a bit too retro for me (you know the saying, if you've already worn it in the past it's best to steer clear).

Really didn't want to go back into the ice blast that was Covent Garden I can tell you - could have stayed all day!








Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...