Sunday, 10 November 2013

A Lighter Shade of Pink - L'Oreal Feria Pastel Pink Toner



I wish I was younger. Putting some of the beautiful hair colours through my hair just reminds me too much of those old ladies who had a regular pink or purple rinse. This version is by L'Oreal Feria and is on my daughter who has lovely, blonde, highlighted hair. She wanted to go a really subtle pink entering the party season and for a little over £5 this was perfect. It comes in the form of a single tube of toner which smells good, takes just 15 minutes to develop and leaves hair shiny and soft, the conditioning power is so good. Apparently it last 4/5 washes so isn't even semi-permanent so you can experiment without worrying that the results will be lasting.

As her hair is highlighted and darker at the roots so it hasn't come out completely pink but has a lovely tonal effect. I am very, very, jealous.

L'Oreal Feria Pastel Toning Conditioner in Pastel Pink Panther £5.79.

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...