Friday, 3 February 2012

Bellapierre Cosmetics Eye Pencil

Like most of the universe I love a smoky eye when I'm in the mood to glam it up but often find eye-pencil's unless they are kohl can be too hard and scratchy for my delicate eye area (what a delicate flower I am).
I have recently come across a new eye pencil which is up to my exacting standard by Bellapierre who are known for their mineral make-up and have added new brow, eye and lip pencils to the range.


These are really good colours - they were a tiny bit hard to start with but soon softened down to a deep colour which blended well without dragging my skin. Available in five shades, Snow White, Ebony, Charcoal, Midnight Blue and Chocolate - I've got Ebony which I'll use for those smoky evening looks and Chocolate for a more daytime blend.... The extra great thing is that they are 100% natural including pure mineral pigments and botanical waxes such as jojoba, safflower and vitamin E. Check out Bellapierre Cosmetics for the rest of the range.

Related Stories...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...